Making cocktails with cannabis is a delicious new trend. There is nothing better than enjoying a cannabis cocktail after a long day of work, or with a friend on the weekend. These cocktails are known for their relaxation and healing. Here are a few cannabis cocktails you can make at home.
Rum alcohol with cannabis is an awesome drink to make. First you bake the cannabis for three minutes at 175 F. Make sure to be aware of the amount you put in the oven, for example if you’re making drinks for two, put enough cannabis in there for two people, don’t over-do it. You then mix the rum and cannabis and let it sit for 4 days. Shake vigorously at least once a day. Once the 4th day comes, boil a large pot of water. Once boiled, mix it with your cannabis rum. Let it sit for half an hour, and then you can drink and enjoy. You can use ice to cool it or mix it with a sweet cold drink for maximum enjoyment.
You can make cannabis syrup to use with plenty of cocktail combinations. Here are the instructions to make cannabis syrup pertaining to an ounce of marijuana.
1. Grind and chop the marijuana and set it aside.
2. Mix sugar and water at a ratio of 2 cups sugar for every cup of water. Boil it at medium heat until it is boiled to syrup base. Prepare 5 to 10 cups.
3. Place ground or chopped marijuana in a cloth and tie up into a bundle.
4. Place the cloth in a crockpot and add syrup. Heat on low for 4 to 6 hours.
5. After cooking 4 to 6 hours, you should test for strength and taste. Continue to cook the syrup up to 24 hours to get as much THC into the mixture as possible.
8. Once you’re happy with result, remove the cloth bundle and pour your syrup into mason jars for storage.
Cannabis Cup is a great healthy alternative and perfect for the summer. It resembles a tonic you can get at a bar. All you need to do is mix cannabis syrup, a lime, four slices of cucumber and sparkling water. Then, be prepared to enjoy perfection.
The Malibu Mule is very tasty and a drink of its own. For this one, you will mix cannabis syrup with fresh lime juice, ginger syrup and club soda. Be prepared to relax with this delicious zesty drink